Friday, September 12, 2008

bedtime, even though it's morning

So even though it's 8:35 in the morning, I'll beheading to bed soon. You see I work nights, did I mention that before? I can't remember. Generally what happens when I don't have to work that night, I come home and sleep for an hour and a half and then I'm up for the rest of the day. The roomies going to NH today with some friends, I would be going but Rascal Flatts is tomorrow night so she declined, politely, for me. I'll probably read for a while and then go to sleep. I'm reading Eclipse, #3/4 in Stephenie Meyer's series. I think I may be the only one routing for Jacob and I finally figured out why the other night... it's cause Edward is cold. I so could not be with anyone that was that cold. I freeze to death now as it is. I love the fact that Jacob is warm. I love how Stephenie describes her just nuzzling up next to him and how warm he is.... this to me is heaven. I don't want a guy who is described as "marble", nope thanks, move along, I'll take the werewolf!
So, normally I would tell my friends about weird things at work but since I'm a blogging fool now I've decided that I'm going to put some of the weird stuff here. Okay I was in the ER last night, and occasionally we get really bizarre stuff that comes in and honestly, yes we laugh, sorry, it's true, we're only human...  the weird one last night was the person who came in with a burn on his hand cause he accidentally put it into the deep fryer at the restaurant he works at!!!!! REALLY!!!???? How does one accidentally put anything into a deep fryer??? Seriously? I asked everyone how this "accidentally occurs" and noone could give me a good answer,  the patient says he was cleaning around it and not paying attention... "dude, it's a deep fryer, you should NEVER NOT be paying attention! I mean doesn't that oil get to something like 200 degrees or something crazy like that? He could have very easily lost his hand, but he barely even had blisters... it's all just strange. I'm thinking that he needs a new job. If he can't be diligent around a deep fryer, he needs a new assignment. I'm just saying....
oh I have to go book my flight to Vegas, my friend is getting married in October.... gotta go do that now. TTFN.

No comments: