I keep coming back to their family and I cannot let them go... I find myself entrenched in their story. I read Courtney's blog as often as I can and I hope that the people I sent it to are reading it as well. I don't consider myself a terribly religious person but I do believe in God and Jesus Christ. Too many things have happened in my world that have pointed out that there is a higher power up there much stronger than me, looking out for me, helping me out when I need it, steering me in the right direction when I need a little clarity and I talk to him a lot, especially when I'm driving. It seems to me, as some of the other bloggers pointed out in their comments that reading Courtney's blog is almost like all of us praying at the same time. And that really kind of sunk in for me. I don't know about everyone else but when I read it, I often find myself in tears, sometimes happy, sometimes sad but I always find myself saying prayers for their families when I'm reading it. I wonder how many of us are reading at the same time, praying at the same time, and isn't that just the coolest thing? It reminds me of when Princess Diana died. How many of us got up super early to watch her funeral on TV? And when it was time to say the Our Father, how many of us, stopped what we were doing, and said that prayer all at the same time? That was so amazing to me, there were millions upon millions of people, all over the world, saying the Our Father all at the same time, in Lord knows how many different languages, but how awesome was that? And that's how I feel about Courtney's blog, I feel like it brings people from all over the world, all different backgrounds, religious beliefs, etc... and we all say a little prayer... perhaps all at the same time. I do believe that Stephanie and Christian would be proud of what their Sisters are doing.... I know I am. I'm in awe of the love and devotion this family has for each other... Mr and Mrs Clark, you certainly did do a good job of raising those kids of yours. Do you think they would adopt a kid from Boston? I figured it was worth a shot! My cat has taken over my laptop, apparently it's time for me to go....
Friday, October 3, 2008
I'm sick therefore I'm introspective...
okay, so miserable is a harsh word, but I feel like I got run over by a truck which I would in general describe as a miserable feeling ergo, I'm miserable.... but nonetheless still introspective enough to have read Courtney's blog (Stephanie Nielson's sister) and felt as though she should never have thought to send everyone a thank you note, but as one should do when one receives a thank you, I said "you're most welcome" and thought that would be enough, but clearly it wasn't cause I'v been perseverating about it for hours now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment