Tuesday, November 29, 2011
spreading the news
So I told one of my best friends today. I was kind, I waited until she had parked her car. She is probably the most rationale of my friends, so I knew she would be okay and i knew she would make me feel better, as well as understand why I was freaking out. She did make me feel better, and we even joked about how she was going to make me a bumper sticker that says "be nice to me, I have a brain tumor". We laughed really hard, really hard and that felt really good! And then later in the day I realized how many other people I have to tell when and if I have to tell people. There's at least 10 other people, who I will need to tell in person, preferably all at the same time. This sucks. I'm just going to keep the faith that I won't have to tell anyone anything. How does that sound?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment